Sunday, January 13, 2013
A little bit more about me.
I'm Jonathan Chavez but prefer Jon. My father is is Mexican and my mother is Colombian. I visited both Mexico and Colombia to visit family. After graduating Buffalo Grove High School, I went to Harper College where I graduated last spring with an Associates degree. In the fall and currently, I'm working at an after school tutoring program. I also have great friends that I can rely on. From baseball games to a trip to Milwaukee, it's fun to be around them. Ever since My family took me to Disney World when I was little, I was fascinated by film. I was introduce to Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Back to the Future, Ghostbusters, Terminator and many more. As I grew older, my taste in films matured. Now I enjoy films like Seven Samurai, Treasure of the Sierra Madre, 8 1/2, The Wild Bunch, 2001, Where Eagles Dare, The Godfather, Dr. Strangelove, and many more. The only music I enjoy is anything rock, alternative, a little bit of jazz and some electronica, Some of the bands I love to listen to include Led Zeppelin, Jethro Tull, The Who, Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Jimi Hendrix, Soundgarden, Sonic Youth, Crash Kings. My favorite authors include Ernest Hemingway, F. Scott Fitzgerald, Mark Twain, Jules Verne, Alexander Dumas, Philip K. Dick and others. I also enjoy creating and writing stories whenever I have free time. One day, I wold like travel all over the world and visit places like London, Ireland, Spain, Turkey, France, Greece, Morocco, Spain. Even though I'm going into teaching, my real passion is to make a film. Maybe I'll get to teach a film class or film and lit. Now that I am at Roosevelt, I would like to be on track make the distance to show everyone I can do it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment