As a film lover, I love to buy older films and the best place to get them at is Amazon. For example, I bought "The Searchers" and for $7, I got the movie, a comic book, a book on the production and photos of the set. A lot of DVDs I have you can no longer find in stores. I also get textbooks from there which I'll need for class.
For groceries, my Father does something radical: He gets meats at a butcher shop, fruits and vegetables at Marianos and everything else at Wal-Mart. He says he's trying to find the best deals and save money.
For clothing, I usually go to stores like Marshalls or Carsons to get woven shirts. I also like to get band shirts and shirts with characters like Superman or The Avengers and I usually shop where I can find. Rock America and Target are great places to find those kind of shirts. I have foot problems on my right foot after an accident in high school, I always buy and wear gym shoes. For that, I go to stores like Dicks or Kohls to find good sneakers that feel comfortable.
No comments:
Post a Comment