Steps I have taken into writing this paper have been going well. My topic of Research is gang life in the city of Chicago. Over the past few years, gang life in Chicago has taken a toll on the city. Fighting over turf has resulted in the death of many civilians ranging from kids to adults. I want to know if there are steps into solving this problem before it takes out more innocent lives.
Last Monday in class, I got a lot of help from my fellow students when we passed out our proposals. Ever since, I went did a lot of research and now I just have to narrow it down to a couple of sources and conclude which ones would help me and which ones won't. I have written notes and hopefully by this week, I will complete some sort of rough draft on the annotated bibliography and from there, knock off the list and continue to finish. I have to stay focus and probably will be up late on some nights and brew some coffee or something.
No comments:
Post a Comment